We are keen to work with Schools
Many of the shoeboxes that we deliver are the result of our valued partnerships with schools. If you would like to join the growing number of schools that support the scheme, this is your route to giving a drop of happiness to those less fortunate than us. And remember, our scheme runs all year round, not just for Christmas.
• Contact our schools co-ordinator Colin Ince by completing the enquiry form at Contact Us
or by phone • 0151 426 4643. Mob: 07767 352677
• We will arrange for shoeboxes to be delivered to your school either by the local Rotary Club or direct from our warehouse.
• Invite parents/guardians to take a box home and fill it with gifts. Remember that we give shoeboxes to people of all ages so make sure that they fill in the details on the lid of our specially produced shoeboxes so we know who to give it to.
• Ask for £2 donation with each box as a contribution towards the cost of transport. This you keep to offset the purchase cost of the box
• Contact us (or the local Rotary Club) when all your boxes are ready for collection and we will take them away.
It’s that simple and we’ll even visit your school to run an assembly and explain the scheme to the pupils if you would like us to.
Click on these links above to see happiness delivered and for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Chairman & Trustee